Peter has over 18 years of experience in the telecommunications industry, gained from various local and international organizations that he has worked for, such as; Ericsson, Neotel, Siemens, and Telkom South Africa.
He is currently a Senior Manager at Broadband Infraco having joined the organization in March-2010. He has been exposed to a range of skills and experience in the Telecommunication industry and has worked in various countries such as Saudi Arabia, Germany, Italy, Tanzania, Mozambique, Namibia, India, Zimbabwe, France, Angola, Botswana, and Swaziland.
He has also spoken at various local and international industry conferences such as “Mybroadband conference”, to name a few.
He has a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Witwatersrand (WITS).
His areas of specialty are as follows:
1. Telecommunication Networks Operations.
2. Telecommunication Networks Planning and Implementation
3. Telecommunication equipment sales.
4. Optical Telecommunication Networks
5. Internet Protocol (IP) Networks
6. Microwave Telecommunication Networks
7. Wireless Access Telecommunication Networks (2G,3G, and 4G)