Innovate or die!
As the incursion of global finance and technology players into the African banking system increases with the resultant revolution of the sector, the African banking industry is faced with the choice to either accelerate its investments in innovation or wait it out and die as businesses. The former is the wiser choice.
Choosing to attend the Banking Innovation Africa Forum 2019 counts as an elemental step in that regard. As the forum happening on 6th – 7th November, 2019 at the Protea Hotel Parktonian All-suite in Cape Town, South Africa featuring over 25 exciting Case Studies, 2 panel discussions and a round table discussion, will involve over 20 speakers from around the world deep-diving into focus topics of each sessions creating benefit such as , an opportunity to;
- Learn from experienced industry experts about the implementation of technology-driven banking solutions,
- Gain insights into the latest strategies for preventing security breaches and cyber-attacks,
- Understand how to develop customer-centric products through Omni-channel,
- Learn how to use open API and cloud-based banking tech solutions to drive innovation,
- Learn how to streamline banking operations process through automation,
- Discuss the potential benefits of blockchain, IoT and AI in the African banking sector,
- Receive insights into the foreseeable future of BankTechs,
- Network and build long-lasting relationships with colleagues from banking and financial services sectors.
Here are some of the conference topics.
- Banking Innovation in Africa: What is the future trends and technology?
- The Employee of the Future: What sort of Skill Set is required in Today’s Digital Era?
- The Use of Technology in Addressing Regulation Challenges
- The Blockchain Opportunity in Africa and the Future of Crypto Currencies
- BANKS vs FINTECHS: The Way Forward
- The Open API Revolution: What is the Impact of Open API on the African Banking Sector
- The Introduction of Internet of Things (IoT) Enabled Wearable Technologies in Banking
- Exploring the Importance of Advanced Technology in Banking
- Threat Intelligence and Cyber Security Systems
- Managing Risk in This Digital Age: The Interconnectivity
- Understanding Customers Better through the Use Advance Analytics
- Building the Bank of the Future with Artificial Intelligence
And most importantly, here is a list of some confirmed speakers for BIAF2019.
- Brian Byagaba / Head of Information Security / Commercial Bank International
- Dennis Ezaga / Group Head, Transaction Banking Products / First City Monument Bank
- Ashraf Esmael / Chief Development Officer / Grofin
- Calleb Ossei / Chief Finance Officer / Guaranty Trust Bank Ghana Limited
- Onyebuchi Akosa / Group Chief Information Officer / UBA Nigeria
- Marland, S. Simon / Executive Head of Business / Nedbank
- Michaella Allen / Research Analyst / Cenfri
- Thomas Gachie / Group Chief Operating Officer / Resolution Insurance Co. Ltd., Kenya
- Fundile Ntuli / Chief Information Officer / Ubank
- Ian Putter / Business Blockchain Sponsor / Standard Bank
- Henry Botha / Head of Strategic Partnership / Absa
- Albert van der Linden / Senior Research Associate / Cenfri
- Kennedy Mubita / Member of SC Ventures – Africa Region Head / Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Limited
To compete and grow in this African banking landscape, a premium must be placed on disruptive innovations as profit margins are thinning out, the competition getting more fierce, regulations changing, and technology twirling most off their feet.
Don’t miss out of the chance to experience and learn first-hand from experts on impending banking innovations.
Also, if you need any help registering you can get in touch with me. Give me a call on +420 773 835 491. Or request a call back and I will call you when it is convenient for you.