Studies aimed at understanding BFSI market customers have revealed that 49 percent of them have only “moderate trust” in their primary financial institute and a one-third of customers believe another institution can offer them a better experience. This simply means that just having satisfied customers isn’t good enough anymore.
This is another reminder that the BFSI industry is ripe for disruption. Aside from the introduction of ATMs, the design of the typical African bank branch has gone basically unchanged for over 100 years. As a retail concept, the branch simply hasn’t kept pace with the world it is intended to serve. At a time when transactions are increasingly handled online, the telltale landmarks of retail banking—the lineup cordon, the anchored pens with their ball-bearing chains, even branch hours—seem like anachronisms.
Businesses must strive now to not just meet customer’s expectations but exceed it through innovative ways. As customers are, more than ever demanding the best value with less money to part away with. It’s sometimes mind boggling but having their wishes met as a business, is no magic.
Register to attend the Digital Customer Experience Forum 2019 and find out.
The DCxForum2019 happening at the Double Tree by Hilton hotel, Nairobi Hurlingham, Kenya on the 28th – 29th of November, 2019 focuses on demystifying every aspects of digital customer experience strategy design and how incorporation of technologies like; Web Analytics, Business Intelligence, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Bots can ensure the satisfaction or exceeding of customer’s expectations in this digital era.
DCxForum2019 is created for BFSI industry executives who want to learn about innovative technology for engaging and growing their customer. It aims to align African customer experience with global best practice.
The forum will feature over 20 Speakers; 19 exciting Case Study Sessions, 2 Panel Discussions, 1 Interactive Round table discussion and a Fireside Chat.
Here are some of the confirmed speakers for DCxForum2019:
- Kennedy Mubita / Africa Head SC Ventures / Standard Chartered Bank
- Anand Mohan / Chief Operating Officer / Techno Brain Group, Kenya
- Judy Bogonko Juma / Group Head of Customer Service / APA Apollo Group
- Elizaphan Mouko / Head, Electronic Business / GTBank Kenya
- Jobes Ochieng / Head of Microfinance Business / Letshego Kenya Limited
- Charles Kinyanjui / Head of Digital Integration & E-Commerce / Co-operative Bank of Kenya
- Dr. Darlene Kalonji Mbukula / Head: Client Experience / NedBank Insurance
- Abhijit Akerkar / Head of Applied Sciences, Business Integration / Lloyd Bank Group
- Joy A. Namasaka / Senior Manager, Customer Service Delivery / I&M Bank Ltd
- George Njuguna / Chief Operating Officer / HF Group, Kenya
- Ubong Nkanta / Head of Customer Experience / Hygeia HMO, Nigeria
- James Wainaina / Senior Presales Specialist – Business Analytics / SAP
- George Bodo / Head of Banking Research / Ecobank Group
- Zack Odegih- Kwesih / Country Head of Cards- Sales / Barclays Bank
Still not convinced?
Here are some reasons why you’d register to attend:
- Be Equipped with skills to design personalised customer experiences which translate into real journeys
- Learn to embrace innovative and disruptive Customer Experience strategies
- Translate customer experience improvements into clear business value for your organisation and customers
- Learn how to turn the voice of the customer into actionable insight
- Keep up with the most innovative trends of fintech companies
- Get updated on the technology implementation concerns for the Digital Customer Experience practices.
- Network with industry-colleagues from banking and financial services industry and build trusted relationships.
There’s no reason to delay.
Also, if you need any help registering you can get in touch with me. Give me a call on +420 773 835 491. Or request a call back and I will call you when it is convenient for you.