It’s less than 60 days to the African Solar Energy Forum 2019 happening on the 16th – 17th October 2019. The hosting venue, the Golden Tulip Airport hotel in Accra, Ghana dubbed the ever reinventing hub of Afro-fusion in cuisine and comfort promises a pleasurable and memorable conference stay but you are yet to register. And you stand to miss out of a great deal of conferencing else you register here.
ASEF2019, with 18 Exciting Case Study Sessions, 1 Panel Discussion, 1 Interactive Round Table Discussion Session and a Break-Out Session; that will have delegates divided into 4 groups facilitated by over 20 speakers, centred around how solar energy, an under-utilised energy source on the continent can be utilised to meet the rapidly growing energy demand, lower the emission of greenhouse gases, and generate returns on investments; promises to be excitingly insightful.
Topics covered by ASEF2019 include but limited to:
- Solar Panels Market Development Strategy: Establishing Quality Improvement Support
- Solar Energy Investment: Prospects and Market Impacts
- Energy Storage Systems and Technology
- The Emergence of Innovative Technology for the Decentralization of Energy Space
- African Innovation: Using Local Resources to Design Solar Panels
- Implementing Climate Solutions: A Policy Guide for Low-Carbon Energy
- Climate And Environmental Protection: Can Solar Systems Help?
- Innovative Financial Solutions: a Tree-lined Pathway to the Augmentation of Solar System Installations in Africa
- Entrepreneurship and Economic development: The Contributions of Solar Technology
- Scope of Operations and Maintenance Activities of Solar Systems
- Optimization of Solar Asset: Technology-agnostic Approach/Solutions
- Comprehending Artificial Intelligence Techniques in Solar Energy Applications
- Blockchain Technology Bonds for Energy Access Finance in Africa
- Operational Costs Reduction and Asset Performance Optimization through Digital Technology
- Establishing the Digital Energy Transition in Africa
Here are reasons why you should register now to attend;
- Boost your expertise about the advanced O&M techniques in the solar industry
- Explore the spatial layout of evolving decentralized energy system
- Gain valuable insight into the latest technologies, innovative design and service models in the solar industry
- Learn how to successfully upgrade existing solar plants and maximize profit
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of deploying solar energy in comparison to other renewable energy sources
- Understand advancements in balancing markets and grid integration
- Position yourself in the solar energy market of tomorrow
- Take advantage of an excellent opportunity to meet stakeholders in an informal setting
And most importantly, here is a list of some confirmed speakers for ASEF2019.
- Dr. K.T. Tan / Chief Technical Officer / Viridian Solar, UK.
- Pankaj Thakkar / Vice President – International Business / SunSource Energy.
- Mikhail Nikomarov / Chief Executive Officer / Bushveld Energy, South Africa.
- Marianne Walpert / CEO / Simusolar / Former CEO / Pacific Solar Company, USA.
- Ismail Alami / Founder and CEO / DarSolar Energy, Morocco.
- Prof. Albert Okorogu / Executive Vice President (EVP) / GreenElec, Paris, France.
- Engr. Francis O. Odim / Managing Director / African Sustainable Energies, Nigeria.
- Femi Oye / Chief Technology Officer, Chief Architect / GoSolarAfrica.
- Femi Fadugba / Senior Associate Principal and Regional Portfolio Lead / CrossBoundary Energy, Kenya.
There is no reason to wait any longer. Don’t miss out.
Also, if you need any help registering you can get in touch. Give me a call on +420 773 835 491. Or request a call back and I will call you when it is convenient for you.